Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl... Empty
PostSubject: Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl...   Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Quote :
Patrick eyeing NASCAR...the latest: A Hulman-George family feud may provide IndyCar star Danica Patrick with the nudge she needs to jump to NASCAR. Patrick was asked about that scenario by SI.com at the Milwaukee Mile on Saturday and said stability of the racing series will factor into her decision. She is in the final year of her contract with Andretti Green Racing and has said she will look at any and all options, including a jump to NASCAR. That option didn't diminish last week as reports of strife within the Hulman-George family surfaced. Never mind that Tony George's position as Indianapolis Motor Speedway CEO seems safe for now; the turmoil raised some concerns. "That's kind of an interesting question," Patrick said. "What you want in a league is stability and upward momentum. I have no idea what that is right now. There seems to be conflicting answers and ideas on what is really happening." Patrick has hired IMG [many NASCAR connections there] to represent her as she negotiates her next contract.(Sports Illustrated), of interest, the NASCAR.com store now carries a few Danica Patrick items.(6-2-2009)

Seems like this could happen. Would be a big loss for the IRL and a big gain for NASCAR in my opinion. If she runs well, her popularity could rival JR...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl...   Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:48 pm

I don't seriously see this happening..... But ya never know.
The last time her contract was up the NASCAR rumor was floating around. Wink
It helps with contract negotiations. Smile

Only time will tell. I wish her the very best.
Boy wouldn't that be something to see .... a rival to JR.
Back to top Go down

Danica to NASCAR - rumors continue to swirl...
Page 1 of 1