Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What anice gesture by Kyle Busch... Empty
PostSubject: What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...   What anice gesture by Kyle Busch... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 am

(This should probably be posted in the truck series section, but I wanted everyone to see this.)

Wow.
Quote :
Benson in the #51 at Milwaukee? Johnny Benson might have a one-shot deal at next Friday's Truck race at Milwaukee Mile thanks to [Kyle] Busch. "That really stunk, because I would have liked to have seen last year's champion keep his ride," Busch said. "But unfortunately, money woes there took him out of that deal. "If I could, I would have stepped out (of my truck) this week, but too much stuff with (primary sponsor) Miccosukee and I couldn't do it. I would have liked to give Johnny my truck ride -- I have enough to do. That didn't quite work out, but I think we are going to get it worked out where he can drive mine at Milwaukee."(MLive.com)(6-13-2009)
~Jayski

I can't stand Kyle, but this is a very classy move on his part. I can hardly believe it.
WTG Kyle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...   What anice gesture by Kyle Busch... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 am

Yep it's a good gesture on his part. Good way for him to try to make amends for his stupid Nashville antics.
Now if he really wants to be a class act .... he should give up his truck ride to Benson Wink
But we know that won't happen. Razz

Hopefully Johnny will feel up it. He had a nasty crash at Berlin Raceway >Johnny Benson, Jr. awake and alert following crash at Berlin Raceway - Update

Quote :
More on Benson's Accident: [Following the accident] the Life EMS emergency response crew, along with Berlin Raceway officials and safety team, worked carefully to extract Johnny Benson from his race car. Benson was awake and alert during the process and gave race fans a wave when loaded into the ambulance. "He was pretty sore, but he seemed to be doing well last night when I talked to him," Johnny Benson Sr. said. "The car's driver side hit the wall hard, and it's a testament to the Hans (head and neck safety) device and the safety seat in the supermodified car that held him in place so well. I have to commend the safety crew and ambulance crew at Berlin Raceway for their quick response - they did their job well, putting the fire out quickly and taking care of Johnny." Benson Sr. said the fuel line was cut in two when it was pinched between the rear axle and the frame. The alcohol-based fuel that these supermodified cars use burns blue and very hot, and Benson managed to come out of it with barely any burns due to the quick response by the safety crew. The frame of the car was not bent badly, and all of the safety aspects of the car held up well, which allowed Benson to escape without major injuries.(Berlin Raceway PR) see earlier reports about the accident on the Camping World Truck Series Site.(6-14-2009)
~jayski

Last edited by DeeDee on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...   What anice gesture by Kyle Busch... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 am

that would be awesome if he'd be willing to do that after Johnny is healed
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...   What anice gesture by Kyle Busch... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:43 am

It just dawned on me that Kyle isn't even scheduled for the Milw race..... Ickler is. So how can Kyle offer it to JB? doesn't make sense? Surprised

Quote :
Ickler returns to the #51 at Milwaukee: Brian Ickler will take to the track in the #51 Miccosukee Resort/Samsung Instinct Toyota Tundra at Milwaukee Mile Friday, June 19, 2009 for the running of the Camping World 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. This will be the 23 year-old driver's first start at the flat mile track in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Miccosukee Resort will serve as the primary sponsor on the No. 51 Camping World Truck with Samsung Instinct as the associate sponsor.(Billy Ballew Motorsports PR)(6-15-2009)
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...   What anice gesture by Kyle Busch... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Well, hmm... that is interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...   What anice gesture by Kyle Busch... Empty

Back to top Go down

What anice gesture by Kyle Busch...
Page 1 of 1