Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS Empty
PostSubject: Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS   Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:24 pm

(CONCORD, N.C.) -- Colin Braun captured Roush Fenway Racing’s 50th win in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series today at Michigan International Speedway. The 50 wins have spanned over 14 years and 11 drivers.
Currently Jack Roush has the most wins of any owner in the series.

Mark Martin captured Roush Fenway’s first win at North Wilkesboro Speedway on September 28, 1996. Other drivers adding to the total are Greg Biffle (16), Martin (7), Joe Ruttman (6), Carl Edwards (6), Travis Kvapil (4), Kurt Busch (4), Jon Wood (2), Erik Darnell (2), Ricky Craven (1), Mike Bliss (1) and Braun (1). Roush Fenway Racing also captured the series championship in 2000 with Biffle.

“The Camping World Truck Series has played an important role in our racing program for many years,” Roush said. “While getting those 50 truck wins we have had several drivers prove their immense talent and work their way up to the Sprint Cup Series. Greg Biffle, Carl Edwards and David Ragan are all products of the truck series. For the past 15 years the truck series has displayed some of the best racing in NASCAR and I’m honored that our teams have found so much success there.”

It was no surprise that the win also came at Michigan International Speedway where Roush has claimed four truck series victories prior to today. Braun’s win today was Roush Fenway’s third consecutive win at the two-mile oval located near Roush’s headquarters in Livonia, Mich.

“I’m honored that I was able to give Jack and this organization its 50th win,” Braun said. “Getting my first win is special, but to also get Jack’s 50th for him made it even better. To win in his and Ford’s backyard is something I won’t soon forget.”

~Speedway Media~
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS   Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Congrats to Roush-Fenway on this milestone! Smile
Back to top Go down

Roush Fenway Gets 50th CWTS Win at MIS
Page 1 of 1