Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck Empty
PostSubject: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm

LINK - click here

I would be mad too! Denny Hamlin just took him out... he rode his bumper all the way through the turn and them dumped him on the straightaway...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am

I'm still upset with Hamlin Mad
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 am

I liked Hamlin when he first came in the series, but I don't know what the heck happened after his rookie season. He started acting like an idiot after then, so I started rooting against him.

As for that wreck, David has every right to be angry. Denny could have just took another line and tried to go around him, but he just decided to take David out! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 am

Denny was in the wrong, and apologizing by text?!?!?!?!?!? That isn't the way to appologize- but honestly the sooner David can get over it the better- he really needs to get going hard for the chase if he wants to make it....... He'll have to get a good finish this week at the Glen or he's done for sure..... and road courses are night mares for him
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:22 am

David just needs to stay away from those stupid JGR cars. Mad
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 am

In other racing series "Hamlin" would have been penalized for a move like that.
Rolling Eyes Oh well.!!!
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

I used to like Denny from his first year in Busch. Denny is from my hometown, and I thought he could be the one I would follow after Ricky retired. I must say Denny has changed a lot since then. I'm happy I follow Reed now. I have never met Reed, but I know many who have multiple times and none have had a single bad experience with him. I think Reed is just as good as Hamlin or better. Reed finished higher than him in 05 in the Busch Series in much worse equipment. The only reason IMO Reed's stats aren't as good is because he has been with average teams while Denny has been with one of the best from the start.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:23 pm

I agree Matt. Smile I think Reed could be better if he had better equipment. He's never had the best.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 pm

He has decent equipment right now with RPM, but maybe he just needs a little time to gel with them before he starts to do well.
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 am

well when he joined Gnassi it was about like RPM now- they were decent, not great, but the longer he was there the more it dropped off
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 am

well back to Rudy

he finished 25- unfortunatly that's good for him- idk if it's his best finish, but it must be close- he was as high as 14th I saw- Rudy had thebest showing at a road course from what I remember- good thing he's getting better

he should go get some lessons from Marcos
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Kasey's team is the only one at RPM that is very strong. RPM's just decent overall like has been said. Kinda like Ganassi was. Reed still hasn't had good equipment, just okay stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck   Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck Empty

Back to top Go down

Reutimann not happy about Pocono wreck
Page 1 of 1