Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? Empty
PostSubject: If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?   If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm

With four fully funded teams and coperations like Best Buy, McDonalds and Budweiser supporting us, maybe we can do like the other big teams and have a real developmental driver program. Maybe put Darnell in a Nationwide car next year if he shows he is worthy over these next 6 races?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?   If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:30 pm

I think it would be great for RPM to put Darnell in a NW program. (That way he will be ready in 2011 when they fire Sadler... Laughing)

My other question is, what becomes of Kasey Kahne's NW deal with Braun Racing? He has a 10 race (I think it's 10 races) deal with Braun to run the 38 TOYOTA next year. Will Ford let him do that? I don't think they'll like it...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?   If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I think it would be great for RPM to put Darnell in a NW program. (That way he will be ready in 2011 when they fire Sadler... Laughing)

good idea- that's kinda what I was hoping
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?   If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 am

Dog wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:

Ditto.
I'm surprised he still has a ride. Surprised
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?   If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 am

DeeDee wrote:
Dog wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:

Ditto.
I'm surprised he still has a ride. Surprised

Same here. He's lucky that he had good lawyers and sponsors on his side, otherwise he wouldn't have been there this season. If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? Icon_wink If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?   If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride? Empty

Back to top Go down

If Darnel runs well the rest of the season maybe he earns a fulltime Nationwide ride?
Page 1 of 1