Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two parter - named two drivers....

Go down 
+3
DeeDee
TeamBlueOval
eehwkram
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Two parter - named two drivers.... Empty
PostSubject: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:52 pm

First name a driver who because of his talent level and results probably deserves a ride with better equiptment than what he currently has.

Part two, name a driver who because of his talent level and results probably isn't deserving of the ride he has.
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 pm

My answer to the first question is Regan Smith. He always seems to do well and really hasn't been given great equiptment to this point.

The second one, I would have said Stremme, but Penske has already corrected that mistake so instead I will go with Casey Mears. He didn't do anything with his ride at Hendrick - perhaps the best organization in the business. What was RCR thinking when he put him in a car?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Mine come from the same team:

Deserves more ... Kasey Kahne

Doesn't deserve his ride ... Elliott Sadler
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Deserves more ... Jeff Burton

Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 am

+1 on regan smith, he has run well considering his equipment. i know he had DEI stuff previously, but i'm not so sure that was much better at the time.

& i think its a toss-up between menard & sadler.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Deserves more ... David Gilliland

Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:27 pm

More: Scott Riggs
Less: Casey Mears

Last edited by Dog on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for some dumb reason i evidently put Bowyer for less lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Bowyer, really? That's an interesting choice...

Riggs is a good choice, he's kind of been off the radar, though, so I didn't think of him.
Back to top Go down
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm

More: Kahne

Less: Mears (used to like him :s)
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:15 am

lol I swear I don't remember considering Bowyer lol.... I was thinking Mears lol- don't ask why I put Bowyer
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 am

Yeah, I wouldn't say Bowyer because he's the only reason I remember RCR is a team this year..
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 pm

i will add one more that doesn't deserve his ride.....waltrip. i heard they are giving him a part-time deal next season & i wouldn't be shocked if he missed a race or two IMO. maybe its bad luck but he has run pretty crappy of late, i think he should hang it up at the end of this season.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm

He has run horribly this year. I don't know what it is, but he rarely finishes any higher than 30th. That's very poor, even by his standards.

And, it's not so much "they're" giving him a part time ride next year as "he's" giving himself a part time ride since he does own the team. Wink NAPA is sponsoring him for the Daytona 500, but I think that's it. He's trying to put together some stuff to do 8-12 races, the last I heard.

I agree, though, he has struggled, and I think it's good that he's hanging it up now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two parter - named two drivers....   Two parter - named two drivers.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Two parter - named two drivers....
Page 1 of 1