Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year Empty
PostSubject: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:33 pm

It was another very good night for Kahne and a fun race to watch.

I think Kahne is a top 5 driver next year and Allmendinger can be a top 15 to 20 type week in and week out.

The other two, Sadler and Menard (if he comes along), mid pack racers at best no matter what.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Agreed 100%...

As long as RPM keeps building their own chasis, I think Kahne is going to be a powerhouse next year.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 pm

ANDREW, WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? TO ME, THIS IS A GOOD SIGN THAT MENARD WILL NOT BE IN A FORD NEXT YEAR.What do you think? I thought It would have been Menard in one of the cars w/THE NEW ENGINE

Sadler will run the current Ford engine next weekend at Talladega, but Allmendinger will run the new FR9 when he does a Goodyear tire test at Daytona International Speedway on Nov. 2-3. If things go well, he’ll also run Fort Worth, Phoenix and Homestead with the FR9.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

I think it's great that they're going ahead and getting ready with the new engine. All the information they can get this year will basically be like testing for next year, so I think it's awesome...
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Oh I'm not against it, but I do think that shows Menard might be leaving FORD. There is a lot of Money going into the FORD YATES TEAM and I'm sure Daddy would have insist that Paul have one of the FR9 rides.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Yates Racing might not be ready or might not want to shell out the money for a the FR9 just yet. Remember that the deal with RPM is not finalized quite yet...
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Yates Racing might not be ready or might not want to shell out the money for a the FR9 just yet. Remember that the deal with RPM is not finalized quite yet...
If Menard's father wanted his Son to have it, he would have the money to buy it for him (if YATES was willing)
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 am

Paul Menard makes me sick. He gets to run like crap every week, and stay in Cup because of his daddy... much like Steve Wallace in Nationwide (I'm embarrassed that I actually used to like Steve) Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year Icon_rolleyes

Meanwhile, drivers like Bobby Labonte, a former CHAMPION get kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 am

RacingDude wrote:
Paul Menard makes me sick. He gets to run like crap every week, and stay in Cup because of his daddy... much like Steve Wallace in Nationwide (I'm embarrassed that I actually used to like Steve) Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year Icon_rolleyes

Meanwhile, drivers like Bobby Labonte, a former CHAMPION get kicked out.
Not so sure about that. First I just don't see Labonte in a FORD. Paul has only been in Cup for 3 years and not in the best equipment. I'd like to give him another year racing a FORD with the FR9 ENGINE. (with the few kinks removed that they might have found) Oh yea with his Daddys money. nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 am

BTW look at all the other FORD DRIVERS. I'm surprised we have Edwards and Biffle in the chase. THE CARS HAVE BEEN A DISASTER. ONE OF THE WORST, IF NOT THE WORST in NASCAR RACING for the FORD teams. I HAVE FAITH AND FORD WILL CREAM CHEVY AND TOY-ODER (IT WASN'T MISSPELLED) NEXT YEAR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year   Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year Empty

Back to top Go down

Kahne + RPM chassis + Yates horsepower = #9 being a top 5 car next year
Page 1 of 1