Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations to Keven Wood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Congratulations to Keven Wood Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to Keven Wood   Congratulations to Keven Wood EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:44 am

Congratulations to Keven Wood 376842183

Keven Wood Wins 2009 Caraway Speedway Legends Track Championship

For Keven Wood, his 2009 Season culminated by bringing home the Caraway Speedway Legends track championship. In route to that accomplishment, he won the final 4 feature races. Despite missing the first 2 races of the season, Keven overcame that deficit to finish the season with 11 top 5’s in 12 starts.

“This has been an unbelievable season for us. Not having raced in the INEX Legends Series in over 4 years, I knew I was in for a challenge to pick up where I left off in 2003 and 2004. Our season would not have been this successful had it not been for Curt Andrews’ powerful engine and Dan Snyder’s exceptional setup and tire cutting. I would also like to thank my Uncle, Terry Hall, for ‘dragging’ my car to the track for every race. Also, I would like to commend my fellow competitors, especially Jan Ingram and Daniel Hemric for providing great competition and clean racing.”

Keven’s racing plans for 2010 are still undecided, leaving his options open should sponsorship or driving opportunities become available.

To contact or learn more about Keven Wood go to www.kevenwoodracing.com .

Congratulations to Keven Wood KevenVictory20001
sorry about the picture size.

WTG Keven!!!!! Very Happy
It's good to hear that he's still racing. I wonder what cousin Jon is up to?
Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Keven Wood
Page 1 of 1