Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations Jamie!

Go down 
+2
roosterrage
TeamBlueOval
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Congratulations Jamie! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Jamie ran a great race today - he deserved the victory!! Very Happy And, his post race interview, it just seemed so real & genuine, it was awesome....

Really happy for Jamie today! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:06 pm

He did a great job, and it's always nice to see someone other than the same 5-7 win all the time. If Bass Pro Shops had any doubt, I think Jamie erased it some today. I bet him to the 1 will be announced soon.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:10 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Jamie ran a great race today - he deserved the victory!! Very Happy And, his post race interview, it just seemed so real & genuine, it was awesome....

Really happy for Jamie today! Smile
Really happy for Jamie today!
Ditto on all counts--A BIG CONGRADULATION
TO JAMIE
Andrew do you have Trackpass? Did Kenseth or Ragan make any comments on how their car felt? My speakers had a problem and I miss quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Sorry, no TrackPass for me...
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:36 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Sorry, no TrackPass for me...
Just found out Kenseth's engine ran real good but he ran out of gas .
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 pm

I like Jamie. Good to see that team win, and it only puts McMurray a step closer to getting a ride next year! Congratulations Jamie! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 pm

I just hate that he's probably going to wind up in a Chevy...
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Still better than no ride, though.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 pm

I don't know about that... Wink geek
Chevy's are pretty awful... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:11 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I don't know about that... Wink geek
Chevy's are pretty awful... Suspect
Oh Andrew you say the sweetest things LOL
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Just finished watching Jamie on Victory Lane, and I must say, I am becoming a bigger fan by the second. He seems like such a great guy... really refreshing after listening to people like Keselowski and Kyle Busch.

Jamie just seems so happy to be in NASCAR, doing what he loves to do. I love drivers like him...

Two big thumbs up to Jamie ... really hate that he's leaving Ford. Still a little hope - maybe RPM can pick him up if Menard leaves?
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Just finished watching Jamie on Victory Lane, and I must say, I am becoming a bigger fan by the second. He seems like such a great guy... really refreshing after listening to people like Keselowski and Kyle Busch.

Jamie just seems so happy to be in NASCAR, doing what he loves to do. I love drivers like him...

Two big thumbs up to Jamie ... really hate that he's leaving Ford. Still a little hope - maybe RPM can pick him up if Menard leaves?
It sounds like Menard doesn't want to leave FORD. Who can blame him, but if he does I hope Jamie gets the ride. Wouldn't like to see him leave FORD.

I just loved all his comments about Kenseth. Now thats what I call "TEAMMATES"

BTW Andrew, I may start understanding Roush a bit better after reading about his reation on the Pit Box. Funny I was going thru the same feelings. LOL
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:29 am

WTG Jamie!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 am

I expected this, he always runs well at restrictor plates. WTG JAMIE! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Jamie!   Congratulations Jamie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Jamie!
Page 1 of 1