Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks like Labonte will be in the #71

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Looks like Labonte will be in the #71 Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Labonte will be in the #71   Looks like Labonte will be in the #71 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 pm

I hate that after throwing away a year of his life driving our terrible equiptment he has to go to another so-so organization. Maybe since they have a talented driver locked in for next year they won't have to resort to a season of start and parks. For his sake, I hope that is the case.

Labonte in the 71
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Labonte will be in the #71   Looks like Labonte will be in the #71 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:50 am

Just keeps finding his way down the totem pole...
Back to top Go down
Merri

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Labonte will be in the #71   Looks like Labonte will be in the #71 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:24 am

RacingDude wrote:
Just keeps finding his way down the totem pole...

Agreed...there is now word on if Slugger is staying. If he doesn't stay, that may be a major factor that will keep the 71 from progressing. Slugger was going at doing the most with nothing. And hopefully the will be funded enough to get Labonte some new cars.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Labonte will be in the #71   Looks like Labonte will be in the #71 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

I find it hard to imagine that Labonte would agree to go to a team that would S&P, so they must be getting some sponsorship. With that said, Labonte has done pretty well considering what the 71 team is, but I don't see how next year will be much different that this one.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Labonte will be in the #71   Looks like Labonte will be in the #71 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm

I agree roosterrage, Bobby wouldn't have signed the deal if they were going to start and park! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Labonte will be in the #71   Looks like Labonte will be in the #71 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Labonte will be in the #71
Page 1 of 1