Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra Empty
PostSubject: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:24 am

Quote :
For the first time in 14 years of competition in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Billy Ballew Motorsports will field a third truck. NASCAR Nationwide Series regular, John Wes Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra. There are 39 trucks listed on the preliminary entry list for the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Lowe’s Motor Speedway. Therefore, rookie John Wes Townley will be required to qualify the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota in on time. Unlike the NASCAR Nationwide Series, the NCWTS only start 36 trucks. Billy Ballew Motorsports will also field the No. 51 entry for Kyle Busch and the No. 15 machine which will be piloted by Brian Ickler this weekend at Lowe’s Motor Speedway. (BBM) (05-12-09)

Is Townley still driving for Roush? Jack is gonna let him drive for another team ? Not a Ford? Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:53 pm

He is no longer under contract with Roush.

His NW car is owned by RAB Racing, and Zaxby's is no longer a Roush sponsor.

On another note - I ate at a Zaxby's for the first time this past weekend, and it was REALLY good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

Thanks Andrew. I'm not surprised that Jack let him go.

What kind of food does Zaxby's serve?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:05 pm

It's a chicken place ... it's fast food, but you have to sit down and wait for your order to be called (we waited about 5-10 minutes on our food) ... kinda like Chick-fil-A (but I think you said you don't have those either?).
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:13 am

No, we don't have Chick-fil-A.

On our trip to Georgia in Feb. we stopped at the KFC. We should have tried Zaxby's. Smile
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:22 am

I'm not big on KFC, but Chickfila is my favorite!! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:55 am

Chik Fil A is really good. I can't believe you don't have them up there. Shocked Where abouts in GA did you go, Dee Dee? I have yet to eat at Zaxby's, and I've only eaten one time ever at KFC and since it made me sick, it has been the last.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:17 am

We were in Newnan visiting my brother.

Those chains haven't made they way up here yet. At least I'm not aware of any.
We normally don't go to KFC. Browns is much better. but I had a taste for fried chicken and it was right there. Neutral
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:37 am

Newnan! Wow, that's only about 70 miles from here. We usually go through there when going to Atlanta Motor Speedway. I haven't heard of Browns- is it a local thing? I'll have to try Zaxby's sometime.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:48 am

Quote :
I'll have to try Zaxby's sometime.

If you like Chickfila, you'll like Zaxby's. Chickfila is my favortie fast food restaurant, and Zaxby's is almost as good! lol
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:18 am

roosterrage wrote:
Newnan! Wow, that's only about 70 miles from here. We usually go through there when going to Atlanta Motor Speedway. I haven't heard of Browns- is it a local thing? I'll have to try Zaxby's sometime.
Wow just 70 miles huh? I know you aren't that far from Talladega. We drove right past it.
Browns I believe is a local chain. Originated in the Chicago area and they are one of the largest chains in the Midwest.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:19 am

For some reason, I am now hungry for some chicken. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Laughing Laughing I was thinking the same thing when I replied back last night. Mmmmmm Fried Chicken lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra   Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra Empty

Back to top Go down

Townley will pilot the No. 09 Zaxby’s Toyota Tundra
Page 1 of 1