Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????

Go down 
+3
Dog
TeamBlueOval
Yatesracing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 pm

I did find this but I'm sure there is another one out there*****************************anyway after Todd as CC it was straight downhill . the same with DJ after Todd and 4 or 5 CC changes straight downhill. These two might have done a lot better had they hung on until RYR got there Chassis straighten out. They decided to leave for GREENER FIELDS but found MUD instead.************FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW "JUST WHAT DID TODD PARROTT DO AFTER THE CUP WIN W/DJ" ---kEPT WINNING POLES AND RACES W/DJ AND SADLER

2004 proved to be a breakout season for Sadler surprising many in the NASCAR garage but few in Sadler's circle. With Todd Parrott returning atop the box, Sadler struck early at the season opening event as Daytona International Speedway by winning the outside pole for the prestigious Daytona 500. Later in the Speedweeks session, Sadler took the checkered flag for a win in the Gatorade Twin 125 qualifying event marking primary sponsor, M&M'S, first ever trip to Victory Lane.

Success was sweet and continued throughout the season as Sadler and the M&M'S Team saw more of the same with an emotional win at Texas Motor Speedway. Later in the season Sadler scored his third career victory at California Speedway clinching a position in the inaugural NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Chase for the Championship. Sadler was one of four drivers to stay in the top 10 in the point standings the entire season and rounded out the year with two wins, eight top-five and 14 top-10 finishes, finishing a respectable ninth in the championship standings
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 pm

He has won 3 races:

2001-Bristol
2004-Texas (spring)
2004-Fontana (fall)
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:28 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
He has won 3 races:

2001-Bristol
2004-Texas (spring)
2004-Fontana (fall)
-AND MADE THE CHASE, (OF COURSE HE IS BACK IN A FORD BUT NOT W/TODD) WISH THEY WOULD PUT THOSE TWO TOGETHER MAYBE THAN SADLER WILL BE A LOT BETTER.

Last edited by Yatesracing on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 am

I wouldn't hold my breath on that
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm

I have to agree with Dog. Sadler may get a few more top-10's, but I don't see him winning any races.
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:
He has won 3 races:

2001-Bristol
2004-Texas (spring)
2004-Fontana (fall)
-AND MADE THE CHASE, (OF COURSE HE IS BACK IN A FORD BUT NOT W/TODD) WISH THEY WOULD PUT THOSE TWO TOGETHER MAYBE THAN SADLER WILL BE A LOT BETTER.

Parrott doesn't have the engineering background to be successful with these COT's.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:45 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:
He has won 3 races:

2001-Bristol
2004-Texas (spring)
2004-Fontana (fall)

Parrott doesn't have the engineering background to be successful with these COT's.
Sorry but I disagree
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:20 am

RacingDude wrote:
I have to agree with Dog. Sadler may get a few more top-10's, but I don't see him winning any races.

I won't that far as long as he races at restrictor plates- anyone can win there- Kevin Conway could win if he was on the lead lap on the final lap

and it seems Sadler is pretty good at Indy- so if were to win- those would be my top picks
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 am

I'd still be a little surprised to see him win a race. Yes, he runs good at plate tracks every now and then but other than the Daytona 500 last year, he's never come that close to winning.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 am

^^ I agree with RacingDude
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:37 am

RacingDude wrote:
I'd still be a little surprised to see him win a race. Yes, he runs good at plate tracks every now and then but other than the Daytona 500 last year, he's never come that close to winning.
Look I don't like Sadler but as far as the last years w/Dodge he could only go downhill.
Back to top Go down
Merri

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 pm

I was a fan of Sadler until he skittered off to Everhams, and listened to many of the races on the scanner. Todd and Elliott did NOT get along anymore. There was a lot of yelling, and I even witnessed a confrontation in the garage with the two of them cussing at each other, not too long before Todd was pulled off of the team. Their chemistry was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????   When did Sadler win his last race????????????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did Sadler win his last race?????????????????????
Page 1 of 1