Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sponsor for the 28 at Daytona

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Sponsor for the 28 at Daytona Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor for the 28 at Daytona   Sponsor for the 28 at Daytona EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Quote :
Golden Corral to sponsor Kvapil at Daytona: Yates Racing announced that Golden Corral, America's favorite family buffet and grill restaurant chain, will sponsor Travis Kvapil and the #28 Ford Fusion in the 2009 Daytona 500 on February 15th. "It's great to have Golden Corral on board for the biggest race of the year," said Yates Racing driver Travis Kvapil. "I've always been a huge fan of Golden Corral, and now to have them on the #28 Ford for the Daytona 500 is such a great opportunity for us. I can't wait to get back down to Daytona. It's been a long off season without any testing, and I think I speak for all the guys on the #28 team, but we are all chomping at the bit to get back down there. Doug (Yates) has been working solid hours over at the engine shop getting ready for the 500, and I know we'll have a ton of horsepower under the hood of the #28 Golden Corral Ford Fusion."
"Golden Corral is thrilled to be a part of this year's Daytona 500," commented Chris Kuehn, Chief Marketing Officer of Golden Corral. "Golden Corral customers and employees have been long time supporters and fans of NASCAR and to be with Travis Kvapil and Yates Racing in the Daytona 500 is a perfect fit for our brand." Golden Corral will debut with the #28 Golden Corral Ford Fusion in the season opening practice on February 7th at Daytona International Speedway, followed by pole qualifying on February 8th and then the final-field setting Gatorade Duels on February 12th. In Kvapil's last start at a restrictor plate track, the #28 took the pole at Talladega Superspeedway in October 2008. Sponsorship opportunities are available; please see www.yatesracing.com.(Yates Racing PR)(2-3-2009)
~Jayski~

Maybe they'll add some more races to this deal. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com

Sponsor for the 28 at Daytona
Page 1 of 1