Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year? Empty
PostSubject: Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year?   Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Quote :
Best Buy moving to the #43? Team officials familiar with RPM's personnel moves tell The Associated Press that sponsor Best Buy will move from Sadler's car next season to Petty's famed No. 43 with AJ Allmendinger as the driver. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the changes have yet to be announced. Stanley Tools will become the sole primary sponsor for Sadler. Both Best Buy and Stanley had shared Sadler's car this season.(Associated Press)(10-28-2009)
~Jayski~

Good ... glad AJ is getting sponsors from Sadler... he deserves them!
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year?   Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Who will be in the #44. I guess Petty got his wish. I'm not following this merger to closely . I guess thats because I'm not happy about the merger but didn't Richard say he wished that AJ would be in the #43 car.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year?   Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:57 pm

I don't think the 44 will be on track next year... we're probably looking at the 9, 19, 43, and 28... (my guess), but I think the 44 will be gone.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year?   Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 am

Good for AJ, he deserves sponsorship. Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year?   Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Buy to sponsor Allmendinger next year?
Page 1 of 1