Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger

Go down 
+3
RacingDude
racinfan
TeamBlueOval
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger Empty
PostSubject: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:45 pm

...as an associate and 1 race primary:
Quote :
WIX Filters Inks Deal with Richard Petty Motorsports: WIX Filters has signed on with Richard Petty Motorsports in 2010 as an associate sponsor of the #43 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In addition, WIX is offering their customers the unique opportunity to join the WIX team to cheer the #43 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Banking 500 in October 2010 and the ability to treat their best customers or salespeople to a once in a lifetime race weekend. The associate sponsorship with Richard Petty Motorsports provides WIX secondary brand placement on the #43 car, and driver and pit crew suits, pit box and car hauler for the entire 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series schedule. It also puts WIX as the primary sponsor of the NASCAR Sprint Cup paint scheme for the October 2010 NASCAR Banking 500 at Charlotte.(Camp and Assoc)(11-11-2009)
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Really starting to like this guy. He runs up with Kasey at quite a few tracks, even beats him. He's got talent, can't wait for next year.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:04 am

AJ is capable of winning a race if he is put in the right situation.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:03 am

AJ is a good guy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:39 pm

....I'm also on the AJ bandwagon. Very Happy Have been for sometime, though, really hated when Red Bull let him go, but now that he's coming to Ford, I'm not so mad at them anymore! Wink

I think he's going to be my new 2nd favorite driver in 2010... Idea
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
98nascartruck

98nascartruck

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:53 pm

You can add me to that bandwagon for AJ!!!
Back to top Go down
Merri

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 am

98nascartruck wrote:
You can add me to that bandwagon for AJ!!!

I lked AJ back in the days he was in the other series...getting fired, and then promptly going out and winning the next two races for his new team....a Classic Neener-Neener!
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:53 pm

When he was a FA cast off from RedBull I was hoping Yates would be able to make a play for him. Before the merger was announced, I said that I was starting to follow Kahne (because of his past association with Yates), Vickers (just because I like him) and Allmendinger (because if I'm starting over I wanted to go with someone new to the scene instead of jumping on a bandwagon) as the guys I've been following more. Then the next thing you know, RPM merged with Yates.

Hopefully I'll still have the passion next year because Kahne and Allendinger can run at the front, so races will be fun again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger   WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger Empty

Back to top Go down

WIX Filters to sponsor Allmendinger
Page 1 of 1