Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give Menard credit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 pm

People talk about him only being in a car because of his dad's sponsorship, but he has done better for us at Yates this year than any driver we have had in recent memory. Really, you have to go back to the year's DJ was on top to get the type of runs he has been giving us.

He ran in the top 15 each of the first 4 races, but didn't have the luck to get a quality finish. Here lately though, he has been getting some decent to good finishes and is climbing up the point standings.

I'll be the first to say it, I'm happy (for now) that he jumped ship at DEI and came to Yates.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:03 pm

eehwkram wrote:
People talk about him only being in a car because of his dad's sponsorship, but he has done better for us at Yates this year than any driver we have had in recent memory. Really, you have to go back to the year's DJ was on top to get the type of runs he has been giving us.

He ran in the top 15 each of the first 4 races, but didn't have the luck to get a quality finish. Here lately though, he has been getting some decent to good finishes and is climbing up the point standings.

I'll be the first to say it, I'm happy (for now) that he jumped ship at DEI and came to Yates.
Looking good , HOPE IT CONTINUES. Wink jUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPEN TO LABONTE Shocked Was expecting a better qualifying effort from Bobby
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:08 pm

I hope that stretch of good luck will continue for Paul. He's gotten better over the past couple of weeks, and I hope the team will be able to keep that momentum as the season goes on.

As for Bobby, he had a good start to the season but lately he hasn't had very good finishes. Hope he can turn it around too.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Another top-25 this week for Paul. Nothing spectacular, but a solid finish. Hope it continues Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
davidiam

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 am

I was glad to see pauls finish he was looking real good at the end. I think he could of had a better finish if he wouldn't lost his track possion at the first pit stop. He was fighting that mishap all night. And bobby i just don't know whats going on with him he doesn't look like he can keep up lately. Maybe Yates still remebers those interviews after that top 5 finish he had and all the praise going to hof and not Yates.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:40 am

I'M sure Bobby will get better. Fords have to get their Flat Track set-up a heckava lot better, THATS FOR SURE. ---STILL WAITING FOR THAT FR9 ENGINE. WHHHHHEEEEENNNNNNN give us a date.

BTW I am hoping they put Travis in the #28 car this weekend at DEGA. He will make us proud
Wink
Back to top Go down
davidiam

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am

I would love for Travis to be at Dage but i just don't think they are going to run him untill they get a sponser
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 am

[quote="davidiam"]I would love for Travis to be at Dage but i just don't think they are going to run him untill they get a sponser[/[b][b]quote

I agree but I was just hoping
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Isn't Bobby's team technically still under the HOF banner rather than Yates Racing?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:49 pm

RacingDude wrote:
Isn't Bobby's team technically still under the HOF banner rather than Yates Racing?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Give Menard credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Menard credit   Give Menard credit Empty

Back to top Go down

Give Menard credit
Page 1 of 1