Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TOTALLY GIVE UP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

ON EDWARDS
Back to top Go down
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 am

For 09? To win or in general?
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:37 am

racinfan wrote:
For 09? To win or in general?
To answer your question 09 and he isn't even my favorite driver.Its been a BAD SEASON FOR EDWARDS and he is in a FORD, so that makes me a FAN
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 am

address to RACINFAN***********JUST FOR THE RECORD ROUSH HAVE THE BEST DRIVERS IN THE SPRINT CUP SERIES. OF COURSE WE DON'T HAVE CHEATING CHAD OR THEIR BIG MONEY ENGINEERS, BUT I BET YOU, YOU PUT YOUR BOY JJ IN ONE OF THESE ROUSH CARS AND HE WOULDN'T DO ANY BETTER THAN OUR DRIVERS. ROUSH'S ENGINEERS(if you want to call them that) ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THE FAILURES THIS YEAR. Our Crew Chiefs can't seem to find the answer to SETTING UP THESE CHASSIS.

IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE THE DAM CAR, THAN YOU CAN'T RACE THE DAM CAR
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Johnson, Gordon, and Stewart are very good drivers, too, but I agree that Carl, Matt, and Greg are 3 of the best drivers in the series.

Carl Edwards, Kyle Busch, and Jimmie Johnson drive their cars harder and, in my opinion, with more skill that anyone else out there.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Johnson, Gordon, and Stewart are very good drivers, too, but I agree that Carl, Matt, and Greg are 3 of the best drivers in the series.

Carl Edwards, Kyle Busch, and Jimmie Johnson drive their cars harder and, in my opinion, with more skill that anyone else out there.
-I'd place Biffle's name up there JMO I like the way he drives, Gee come to think of it Kenseth pretty good too. Bad qualifying but I like his laid back type of racing. Kenseth likes to pick them off one at a time. I enjoy watching Kenseth do that.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Kenseth has been compared to David Pearson on many occasions with the way he hangs back throughout the race and then goes full at it in the end to pick up lots of spots...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Kenseth has been compared to David Pearson on many occasions with the way he hangs back throughout the race and then goes full at it in the end to pick up lots of spots...
I really enjoy watching him and whats is funny, noone is even paying attention. LOL
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:53 am

Kenseth is a great racer to be able to win in one of Roush's cars this season... TOTALLY GIVE UP Icon_razz TOTALLY GIVE UP Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Something is wrong Edwards is appox. 5 miles slower than the top driver--Looks like they may have a Troll working on the Edwards car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY GIVE UP   TOTALLY GIVE UP Empty

Back to top Go down

TOTALLY GIVE UP
Page 1 of 1