Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banner day for Yates Racing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Banner day for Yates Racing Empty
PostSubject: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:16 pm

For the first time in who knows how long, both of our drivers were actually interviewed on camera. Yes it took a 2 hour rain delay for it to happen, but at least it happened.

Hopefully they'll call this thing. I'm tired of waiting around, I can't imagine how the drivers feel.
Back to top Go down
davidiam

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:39 pm

You know I was thinking the same thing ,can remember the last time that happaned. I was disapointed that they gave grades out to several teams and yet they left out the Yates team.If I was to give Yates a grade so far this year it would have to be a" D ".With shuting down the #28 team and the porformance of the #98 and #96 its been disapointing And also disapointed that mwr got its first win before Yates racing did. Can't think of a team I like less than motor mouth racing. Atleast it wasn't motor mouth himself that won
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

They did grade Yates; I believe they got a C-.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:52 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
They did grade Yates; I believe they got a C-.
I'm a YATES fan and my reaction to Grade "C" , THAT THEY WERE BEING KIND. Hoping that the second half will be a heckava lot better. The one YATES car, #98, is in the 33rd spot. "C" I don't think so. Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down
davidiam

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:12 pm

they did grade them ? I didn't see it i even rewinded it and watched again to see if i missed it. but if they did give them a "c" that is being kind to me
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:33 pm

I didn't see them grade them either. They said they were only grading the teams with at least one driver in the top 25. We of course don't qualify for that. Which in my book means we should get a D-
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:24 am

Bobby Labonte would qualify for the top-25 in my opinion, but mostly because of his driving skill and the fact that he is a former Cup champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner day for Yates Racing   Banner day for Yates Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Banner day for Yates Racing
Page 1 of 1