Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with Empty
PostSubject: Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with   Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Being a fan from the very first race when Allison and Yates hooked up and following them through the various drivers over the years, even with as poorly as we have performed the last several years, I thought I would be sad to see this end, but the truth is, I'm not.

It is painful to watch this once proud race team struggling with drivers running 35th and 36th, 2 laps down already.

Hopefully we can be competitive next year with RPM chassis with the Yates engines. God knows it can't get any worse.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with   Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:34 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Being a fan from the very first race when Allison and Yates hooked up and following them through the various drivers over the years, even with as poorly as we have performed the last several years, I thought I would be sad to see this end, but the truth is, I'm not.

It is painful to watch this once proud race team struggling with drivers running 35th and 36th, 2 laps down already.

Hopefully we can be competitive next year with RPM chassis with the Yates engines. God knows it can't get any worse.
I think you may have it all wrong, I HOPE NOT BUT, the merger or buyout will be using ROUSH CHASSIS AND ROUSH/YATES ENGINES.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with   Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't think they'll be using Roush chasis; I think RPM will still build their own cars... jmo.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with   Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:35 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I don't think they'll be using Roush chasis; I think RPM will still build their own cars... jmo.
I sure hope your right altho I still wish YATES had hooked up with ---HERE I GOI AGAIN__ Newman/Haas/Lanigan---how different things would have looked today. Now it doesn't matter who runs what , I personally don't give a dam. LOL
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with   Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Well, the NHL deal was 2 years ago, and it didn't happen. So, I think we can stop wondering "what if..." about that one. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with   Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Well, the NHL deal was 2 years ago, and it didn't happen. So, I think we can stop wondering "what if..." about that one. Wink
I know your right but I'm a dreamer and sometimes DREAMS DO COME TRUE. YOU GOT TO ADMIT NOTHING THAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW WITH THE FORD TEAMS SEEMS PERMANENT. One Team that can't get their act straight, teaming up with another Team thats in a worst position, does not sound like a GOOD DEAL or promising future to me. As far as NHL, IRL isn't what it use to be and I have a feeling, in the future, we may see HL moving in this direction. They were interested at one time , why not again. This is a team that likes to work on Cosworth Engines and FORD was a part of Cosworth at one time. Same as FORD. We can use GOOD FORD ENGINEERS. There is no doubt about it THEY ARE THE BEST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with   Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank God there are only 8 more outings of Yates Racing to deal with
Page 1 of 1