Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again Empty
PostSubject: Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again   Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:13 am

Quote :
Keselowski to Penske next year? For the second straight season, Brad Keselowski is the top candidate for the #12 Penske Racing Dodge. David Stremme has experienced a couple of miserable weeks at the racetrack and is currently 32nd in the point standings. Keselowski said on Friday he does not have a deal signed for next year. Certainly for a self-proclaimed "Eastsider," partnering with fellow Detroit-based Roger Penske would be an honor. Keselowski was offered the #12 ride last year after Ryan Newman announced he was leaving the ride to join Stewart-Haas Racing.(Fox Sports)(7-11-2009)

If he can't get a ride at SHR for next year, this would probably be a good move for his career. Penske Racing is running much better this year.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again   Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:09 pm

If he doesn't accept the offer again, Penske should look at bringing up Allgaier. I know it's early, but I don't see him doing worse than Stremme.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again   Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:16 pm

That might not be a bad idea, as long as Roger is willing to give Allgaier the time he needs to mature in the car.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again   Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Penske's doing better this year but that won't last they are a yo yo team at their best...... good year bad year good year bad year etc.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again   Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 am

Quote :
UPDATE: Brad Keselowski's racing team for 2010 is still undecided. The 25-year-old Keselowski hoped a recent meeting with team owner Rick Hendrick would answer some questions about where he'd be racing next season. Keselowski wants a full-time ride next year, and he's optimistic he can stay affiliated with Hendrick Motorsports. He discussed several possibilities with Hendrick, though no final decision was reached. "I have some preferences, but I haven't gotten very far with them," Keselowski said. "I'm not really close on anything." No matter where he ends up, Keselowski felt he would have a full-time ride next season. "I feel pretty confident that's the way it's heading," he said. "It would have to be a big problem to come up for that not to happen."(Associated Press)(7-12-2009)
UPDATE 2: #88-Dale Earnhardt, Jr. said there's "only a 10 percent chance" he'll move his JR Motorsports team from the Nationwide to the Cup series next year. "I basically just wanted to put feelers out there and see what kind of interest there was from sponsors," he said. "I would have to drive the car myself (to get a sponsor) and I'm going to be working for Rick for the next couple of years, at least."(Indianapolis Star)
AND: Brad Keselowski wasn't kidding when he said he had "options" for next season. In addition to being close to re-signing a deal with JR Motorsports to run in the Nationwide Series, the latest buzz has Special K paired with Red Bull Racing. If Keselowski indeed stays with JRM, the only scenario that would work on the Cup side would be with a Chevy team. Maybe Red Bull is closer to inking a Chevy deal. Rick Hendrick said on Saturday that HMS has the resources to include Red Bull in its engine program.(FoxSports)(7-13-2009)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again   Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again Empty

Back to top Go down

Keselowski offered the 12 ride, again
Page 1 of 1