Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stremme is being Stremme again today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Stremme is being Stremme again today Empty
PostSubject: Stremme is being Stremme again today   Stremme is being Stremme again today EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

First he spins the #55 and then not 2 laps later he causes a big wreck by trying to go two wide in a turn, hits the grass, comes back on track and nails Gordon and Harvick. Is there a running count over the course of the season of wrecks caused? He would have to be the runaway leader if there is. I bet he isn't going to be in that car much longer.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Stremme is being Stremme again today   Stremme is being Stremme again today EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 am

I would be surprised if Penske doesn't let him go, especially with Justin Allgaier coming up. Stremme has been a disaster this season.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Stremme is being Stremme again today   Stremme is being Stremme again today EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Even with Allgaier's inexperience, I can't see how he would do worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stremme is being Stremme again today   Stremme is being Stremme again today Empty

Back to top Go down

Stremme is being Stremme again today
Page 1 of 1