Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us Empty
PostSubject: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Dang it. We were having a good run with 12 laps to go and Busch ruins our day.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:55 pm

eehwkram wrote:
That was Gilliland driving for Busch (I think)
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Where was Edwards,Biffle and Kenseth? Those cars drove like Lawn Mowers.
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:

Nah, Gilligan is in the rear (even driving top end JGR equiptment) along with Menard and Labonte.

That was brother Kurt who did that.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:15 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:

Nah, Gilligan is in the rear (even driving top end JGR equiptment) along with Menard and Labonte.

ROTFLMBO sorry I turn the race off because I saw where we were going and got fed up-. Still Laughing BTW Kahne isn't our driver yet. He is still in a Dodge . I read where AJ may be in a Fusion by next week and Sadler at Dega. Lools like Kenseth will be the first driver using the FR9 engine at DEGA ??????? Thats the driver I was wishing for.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:27 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:

Well I still think when it comes to qualifying David is fast and gets the job done. It's keeping it in the top 10, well thats another story or I should say it's the same story. I think and its JMO, David loses it a third of the way during a 500 mile race. At least it seems that way.
Back to top Go down
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Kurt Busch should go crawl in a hole and die..
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Now that he took out Kahne, all of a sudden you hate Kurt now Dylan? Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us Icon_lol

Kasey will be one of my favorite drivers regardless of what manufacturer he drives. He doesn't cause any drama out on the racetrack, and he can get the job done. It's unfortunate that he got wrecked like that, but I did like hearing him call out NASCAR on their bogus "imaginary debris cautions".
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 am

I just want to see the good guy win....
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Kurt just ran out of talent there... tough deal for Kasey and Biffle... ruined both of their decent days.

racinfan wrote:
Kurt Busch should go crawl in a hole and die..

Really...? Are we 6 years old now?
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:07 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:

Well I still think when it comes to qualifying David is fast and gets the job done. It's keeping it in the top 10, well thats another story or I should say it's the same story. I think and its JMO, David loses it a third of the way during a 500 mile race. At least it seems that way.

Much like what we have in the form of Menard and Labonte (and had in Sadler and Rudd at the end), Gilliland finds a way to be very average. It is what it is. Not everyone out there can be a Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, JPM (I hate including him), Jimmy Johnson or Mark Martin. Some drivers, no matter what type of equipment they are in, over the long haul, revert to being average (see JJ Yeley). They might have a good to great finish here or there, but they are what they are. There is a reason Gilliland is in a start and park organization, he's average at best. There's a reason TK is sitting at home, he's also average at best. There's a reason Menard runs mid pack at best, he's average at best. I wish I could say that they (Menard, Gilliand, Labonte, Sadler, etc...) were top of the line drivers, but none were/are (though Rudd was at one point). I hope that I can be as into Kahne and Allmendinger next year.

One thing that might help is if the Yates name is still included next year. Maybe call it RPM-Yates?

As I have posted in another thread, if not, I'm not sure I will feel the same passion. Through good and bad, I sat through race after race following Yates Racing, I hope by next year I feel the same way about RPM.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:26 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:

Much like what we have in the form of Menard and Labonte (and had in Sadler and Rudd at the end), Gilliland finds a way to be very average. It is what it is. Not everyone out there can be a Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, JPM (I hate including him), Jimmy Johnson or Mark Martin. Some drivers, no matter what type of equipment they are in, over the long haul, revert to being average (see JJ Yeley). They might have a good to great finish here or there, but they are what they are. There is a reason Gilliland is in a start and park organization, he's average at best. There's a reason TK is sitting at home, he's also average at best. There's a reason Menard runs mid pack at best, he's average at best. I wish I could say that they (Menard, Gilliand, Labonte, Sadler, etc...) were top of the line drivers, but none were/are (though Rudd was at one point). I hope that I can be as into Kahne and Allmendinger next year.

One thing that might help is if the Yates name is still included next year. Maybe call it RPM-Yates?

As I have posted in another thread, if not, I'm not sure I will feel the same passion. Through good and bad, I sat through race after race following Yates Racing, I hope by next year I feel the same way about RPM.
I don't think I can NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE WOOD BROS. MAYBE NOT QUITE THE SAME AS I FELT FOR ROBERT YATES. I just don't think I have any of that passion left. It seems to me, after ROBERT retired most of that driving passion retired with him.
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 am

no, ryr died when dale signed to toyota
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:33 am

racinfan wrote:

I don't know. Dale could draw sponsors, but he was already fading badly. You almost got the sense that he was happy just to ride around at the back of the pack most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 am

eehwkram wrote:
racinfan wrote:

I don't know. Dale could draw sponsors, but he was already fading badly. You almost got the sense that he was happy just to ride around at the back of the pack most of the time.
Of course he knew he had made a bad decision. You don't shaft a employer and FRIEND than expect to be happy about it. HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVED.

ROBERT MADE ONE HELLAVA MISTAKE WHEN HE PUT HIS FAITH IN THE WRONG DRIVER. HAD HE GIVEN HALF THE THE ATTENTION HE GAVE TO THE TRAITOR, ROBERT YATES WOULD HAVE HAD MORE THAN ONE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH RICKY RUDD. I made the same mistake in putting all my faith in the wrong driver and have regretted it deeply, Everyone makes mistake but that was a tremendous mistake.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:05 pm

eehwkram wrote:
racinfan wrote:

BEFORE SIGNING WITH MWR: Dale was 11th in points.
AFTER SIGNING WITH MWR: Dale apparently quit caring and their season went into the crapper.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 am

Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:
racinfan wrote:

Of course he knew he had made a bad decision. You don't shaft a employer and FRIEND than expect to be happy about it. HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVED.

ROBERT MADE ONE HELLAVA MISTAKE WHEN HE PUT HIS FAITH IN THE WRONG DRIVER. HAD HE GIVEN HALF THE THE ATTENTION HE GAVE TO THE TRAITOR, ROBERT YATES WOULD HAVE HAD MORE THAN ONE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH RICKY RUDD. I made the same mistake in putting all my faith in the wrong driver and have regretted it deeply, Everyone makes mistake but that was a tremendous mistake.

I wouldn't worry about it, Dale could have fooled pretty much anyone with his "glad to be here" personality when he was winning races and contending for championships. Frankly, I never have been a big fan of the guy; he has pretty much always rubbed me the wrong way. I always preferred Ricky Rudd much more than Jarrett. Ricky's one of those guys that will speak the truth regardless of how he thinks people will take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us   Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us Empty

Back to top Go down

Dang, Kahne was in 7th place and Busch hits us
Page 1 of 1