Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dang Labonte had a great finish

Go down 
+2
roosterrage
eehwkram
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Dang Labonte had a great finish Empty
PostSubject: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm

The very first race that Bobby Labonte is out of the 96 for good, he gives the 71 their best race of the year finishing 10th. Our 2 guys are back in the back. Showing you how far we have fallen. I knew Bobby still had it in him, we just weren't able to give him the equiptment.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:08 pm

I've read where Bobby will be in the 71 full-time next year. He's certainly looked more competitive in the few races with that team than he has all year in the 96.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:36 pm

That's not for sure just yet. He is still a leading candidate for the 1 car, and if Bass Pro Shops has their way, he will be in that car next year.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:54 am

eehwkram wrote:
The very first race that Bobby Labonte is out of the 96 for good, he gives the 71 their best race of the year finishing 10th. Our 2 guys are back in the back. Showing you how far we have fallen. I knew Bobby still had it in him, we just weren't able to give him the equiptment.
Don't get me wrong, I like Bobby, but this was Dega. It's nothing more then a crap shoot. If you can stay out of trouble just about anyone can have a decent day. Even Mikey (MW) had a good day w/top 10 Razz and Richardson (NW driver) made his cup debut had a decent finish. If you dodged all the bullets it just matters were you are when the checkers flag fly's. Wink
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:37 am

^ It hasn't been only this race, every time Bobby has gotten in the 71, he has been running in the top-10 at some point or another. Dang Labonte had a great finish Icon_wink

Hope it continues for him! Bobby deserves the best.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 am

DeeDee wrote:
eehwkram wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I like Bobby, but this was Dega. It's nothing more then a crap shoot. If you can stay out of trouble just about anyone can have a decent day. Even Mikey (MW) had a good day w/top 10 Razz and Richardson (NW driver) made his cup debut had a decent finish. If you dodged all the bullets it just matters were you are when the checkers flag fly's. Wink
So True So True
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Whoops, I didn't mean to say will be. I meant to say could be. McMurray and Labonte are the final 2 to be considered for the #1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dang Labonte had a great finish   Dang Labonte had a great finish Empty

Back to top Go down

Dang Labonte had a great finish
Page 1 of 1