Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starr to run for HT Motorsports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Starr to run for HT Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Starr to run for HT Motorsports   Starr to run for HT Motorsports EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Quote :
Zachry Holdings Inc. says it will serve as a primary and major associate sponsor of David Starr in the No. 24 HT Motorsports Toyota in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series this season.

The family-owned company plans, builds and refurbishes industrial facilities.

“We look forward to working with all Zachry associates and rewarding their support with a trip to victory lane," said team owner Jim Harris. "The philosophy of Zachry Holdings Inc. is very much in line with what I have at my various companies, and it is an honor to work with a partner that has the same culture. We are working hard in preparing things for Daytona, and we all look forward to a successful 2009 season on and off the track.”

Starr, who finished 12th in the 2008 final point standings, will be joined at HT Motorsports by returning veteran Terry Cook, who will pilot the team’s No. 25 entry.

“I cannot express the appreciation I have for Zachry and their 20,000 employees for letting me be a part of their team,” said Starr. “I am excited about joining HT Motorsports and being teammates with Terry Cook. I think we both will work well together, and that will show in our results. The HT Motorsports team was one of the strongest in the series at the end of last season, and I believe the combination of Terry and myself will continue that success."

Starr's team will be led by crew chief Jason Miller, who scored his first victory last season at Mansfield Motorsports Park. Crew chief on the No. 25 entry will be Danny Rollins, who led the late Bobby Hamilton to the 2004 NASCAR Truck championship.

Financial terms of the sponsorship were not disclosed.
~Scene Daily~
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Starr to run for HT Motorsports   Starr to run for HT Motorsports EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Good luck to David.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Starr to run for HT Motorsports   Starr to run for HT Motorsports EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 am

What a Shame----only 4 FORDS running in the Truck Series Shocked Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Starr to run for HT Motorsports   Starr to run for HT Motorsports EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Ford has backed off their support. It's good that Circle Bar decided to stay with Ford, even though they are offering less help this year.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starr to run for HT Motorsports   Starr to run for HT Motorsports Empty

Back to top Go down

Starr to run for HT Motorsports
Page 1 of 1