Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) Empty
PostSubject: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Does anyone know why Doug Richert was let go at Roush?--- Seems Biffle hasn't been the same since the change. I was Surprised when this happened.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Just a change that Jack Roush wanted to make. They weren't as competitive has they had been and he decided to switch it up. (That's the public reason, but I think it was something more serious than that because Doug hasn't had a decent job since. Obviously some reason that no one wants to hire him...)
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:27 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Just a change that Jack Roush wanted to make. They weren't as competitive has they had been and he decided to switch it up. (That's the public reason, but I think it was something more serious than that because Doug hasn't had a decent job since. Obviously some reason that no one wants to hire him...)
Funny, thats exactly what I was thinking. I used to watch this program every week (forgot the name) with Doug, Bootie and Chad and I always thought Doug had them all beat. I use to get a charge when Doug use to look at Chad and mention something about "TRACTION CONTROL" but I always thought Chad didn't like Doug mentioning that subject.

I can't figure out why it has been so difficult for Doug to get a halfway decent CC job. Something quite drastic happen at Roush.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 pm

NASCAR Performance. It still comes on with Larry Mac, Bootie Barker, and Chad Knaus...
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
NASCAR Performance. It still comes on with Larry Mac, Bootie Barker, and Chad Knaus...
Once Doug left I lost interest. Strange, now that I think about it, Doug was on every week and I wonder why he left. Something very fishy
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 am

well he had a decent job immediately after Roush- he was briefly at TRB

but that was in the team's infancy
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:20 am

Yeah, he was with Brian Vickers in 2007 and then they fired him at the end of the season. It's puzzling to me as well, since Richert seems to be a good crew chief.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

I had forgotten about the Red Bull job, but since then he's been only with start-and-park or back marker teams... just doesn't seem right... Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)   GOT A QUESTION---(as usual) Empty

Back to top Go down

GOT A QUESTION---(as usual)
Page 1 of 1