Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Ford Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 am

#64 team back in 2010: looks like Gunselman Motorsports, #64 Sprint Cup team, will return in 2010, running Ford instead of Toyota. The Gunselman Motorsports website says they "are working diligently to secure sponsorship and new alliances that will allow our team to compete in all 36 races in 2010," with an image of a #64 Ford on their sponsorship page.(1-18-2010)

~Jayski
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 am

I'm all for adding new Ford teams, but this is getting ridiculous... why do we keep attracting all these field fillers??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I'm all for adding new Ford teams, but this is getting ridiculous... why do we keep attracting all these field fillers??? Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked WHAT IS GOING ON?????????? If this keeps going on FORD will have to follow the Bowties and ask the GOV for a bailout LOL.
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:39 pm

lmao! i hope not Wink i'm just waiting on a driver annoucememt!
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:52 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Andrew where did this team come from? I know it was a Toy team but which one? You know by now I don't follow the Toy Teams.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Todd and Geoff Bodine drove this car, as well as Mike Wallace, I believe. It was a start and park car that made only a handful of races last year.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Ford is the only mfg (of the Big 3) that has kept their heads above the water. ~that's just my guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Ford Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ford Team   Another Ford Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Ford Team
Page 1 of 1