Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION

Go down 
+2
racinfan
Yatesracing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION Empty
PostSubject: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm

HERE IS AN UPDATE FROM JAYSKI'S-------------------------

UPDATE 3: Sources have told FOXSports.com that Hendrick Motorsports is working on the fuel injection project for NASCAR. If NASCAR opts for fuel injection engines in the near future, it will likely increase production costs by $15,000 to $20,000. One engineer also quipped, "It will be more fuel efficient, but also provide teams with an easier platform to cheat."(FoxSports)(8-23-2009) Comment here;;; FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE HENDRICK BUNCH W/CHAD AS THE LEADER.
Back to top Go down
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 pm

*Injection lol!

Everyone cheats, I say go electric! bounce I do not like the idea personally...we need to go GREEN like this guy! alien
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

racinfan wrote:
*Injection lol!

Everyone cheats, I say go electric! bounce I do not like the idea personally...we need to go GREEN like this guy! alien
But when you hold the title for cheating That would be Chad and THE HENDRICK BUNCH.; OH AND BTW I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYONE CHEATS., JUST THE ONES WHO CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Hendrick is working on the project FOR NASCAR...??? Does this sound fishy to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:50 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Hendrick is working on the project FOR NASCAR...??? Does this sound fishy to anyone else?
It sure does
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:53 pm

I've tried very hard not to believe that NASCAR favors any team, but having Hendrick working on a brand new thing to put in all the cars makes it seem strange to me.

This will be a huge advantage for Hendrick Motorsports if/when fuel injection comes to the Cup Series.
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:35 pm

how can they pay for this lol. GM (i assume works closely w/hendrick) has gone bankrupt, seems like they should put more focus on their products at the moment than racing/NASCAR. or am i missing/overlooking something?
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Hendrick needs to kick JR...I could care less about his last two top 10s in the last what...15 races? Anyhow, think about it..All the teams are looking for an edge. Even if the drivers do not know about it, their teams could be doing that little bit to give them the edge on raceday. I think Richard Petty said it himself, everyone cheats. lol!
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 pm

I still tend to believe that Knaus pushes it... I don't think that all of Hendrick cheats (it is quite obvious that the 88 is not cheating, as much as NASCAR would love to see him running well), nor do I think that everyone cheats.

You have to look for the gray area, sure, but blatant cheating probably isn't all that common in the NASCAR garage.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I still tend to believe that Knaus pushes it... I don't think that all of Hendrick cheats (it is quite obvious that the 88 is not cheating, as much as NASCAR would love to see him running well), nor do I think that everyone cheats.

You have to look for the gray area, sure, but blatant cheating probably isn't all that common in the NASCAR garage.
Everyone cheats but not quite as well as Chad . In my estimation He is the best in the business. If there is a possible opening for Chad to cheat HE is clever enough to FIND IT AND USE IT
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 pm

If NASCAR wants use to fuel injection and can police it, then that's fine. But how is it fair at all if Hendrick Motorsports gets do to this? They should not be doing research for NASCAR. NASCAR needs to have their own people doing research and the teams can do it themselves if it is agreed upon.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 pm

roosterrage wrote:
If NASCAR wants use to fuel injection and can police it, then that's fine. But how is it fair at all if Hendrick Motorsports gets do to this? They should not be doing research for NASCAR. NASCAR needs to have their own people doing research and the teams can do it themselves if it is agreed upon.

Agreed!!
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Big time Rolling Eyes

roosterrage wrote:
I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Or everyone else could follow in HMS footsteps...It seems like you guys over shadow their driving capabilities with the fact that the people they drive for are passing notes during tests. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 pm

racinfan wrote:
Or everyone else could follow in HMS footsteps...It seems like you guys over shadow their driving capabilities with the fact that the people they drive for are passing notes during tests. Shocked
And?????????????????
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm

And what? Jimmie, Jeff and Mark are probably some of the best current NASCAR drivers...their equipment is just an edge but like all edges, they get dull. Neutral They go dominate for half the race, then cannot close the deal...that is how HMS has run.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 pm

racinfan wrote:
And what? Jimmie, Jeff and Mark are probably some of the best current NASCAR drivers...their equipment is just an edge but like all edges, they get dull. Neutral They go dominate for half the race, then cannot close the deal...that is how HMS has run.
They are not the drivers that the Hendrick equipments makes one believe. Put Martin or JJ in any of the cars that YATES has run in the last 5 years and Martin's retirement would have been a fact and JJ would be just another one of the good drivers in Nascar that just didn't make it.

MONEY MONEY MONEY AND SOME HELP FROM NASCAR
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Mark ran pretty well in that crap DEI gave him. Of course, money is the only keeping Mark around. Jimmie showed talent in the Bush series, they picked him up and he proved he can drive in the Cup. Likewise with Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 pm

racinfan wrote:
Mark ran pretty well in that crap DEI gave him. Of course, money is the only keeping Mark around. Jimmie showed talent in the Bush series, they picked him up and he proved he can drive in the Cup. Likewise with Jeff.
MAYBE SO BUT THAN, THEY WEREN'T THE ONLY PROMISING DRIVERS , now were they. Ricky Rudd could drive rings around JJ or Martin given the same equipment that these two drivers are racing. Yea he drove all right with DEI and so did he drive great with Roush but he never made the chase with either one of them.

correction: He might have made it with Roush but thats doubtful in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 pm

This is a FORD Racing forum. Please realize that you're not going to get any support in your defense of Hendrick Motorsports.

They do a lot of questionable things, there's no denying that. And, when you do questionable things and get caught on a regular basis, people tend to doubt that you're doing everything by the book, so to speak.

I understand that Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, and Jimmie Johnson are talented drivers. I still doubt the notion that Dale Jr is all that great, though.

However, Jimmie showed VERY minimal promise in the Nationwide Series. He could have easily ended up like Todd Kluever, Danny O'Quinn, or Ashton Lewis (all of whom were decent in the NW Series, but are now virtually off the map).

I think that Chad Knaus and that team make Jimmie look like more of a driver than he is. I believe that he's a top-10 driver, but best in the sport I don't know about.

Mark Martin is a crazy old man - I've always believed that he could drive. He didn't want it as much in his last few years at Roush, that's why the results weren't there. This year, he's got a fire in him and he wants it. The driver has to want it for there to be success.

Other than that, let's not get too much into defending Hendrick... it won't fly well. Wink
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 pm

I do not deny at all that the Hendrick team, excluding the drivers, do not cheat...Jr is a joke, he got in this sport because of his dad. I still really believe everyone cheats as much as Hendrick though, the best just get caught more. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 pm

racinfan wrote:
I do not deny at all that the Hendrick team, excluding the drivers, do not cheat...Jr is a joke, he got in this sport because of his dad. I still really believe everyone cheats as much as Hendrick though, the best just get caught more. Neutral
YOU ARE JOKING the best get caught ROTFLMBO Laughing Laughing Laughing Chad made Jr Johnson look like a Choir Boy
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 pm

I hope you honestly cannot believe Jimmie won 3 straight championships without a single bit of driving skill? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:23 pm

racinfan wrote:
I hope you honestly cannot believe Jimmie won 3 straight championships without a single bit of driving skill? Rolling Eyes
YEP no more than any other good driver. Put him in a YATES CAR and lets see how good he really is To bad this can't be done it would shut up all you JJ fans ONCE AND FOR ALL. ITS A CHEATING CC AND THE BEST EQUIPMENT (at this time) THAT MADE JJ LOOK GOOD.(WITH NASCAR'S HELP) 2010 will be FORDS YEAR
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 pm

JJ has fans? Shocked You can call any drivers championships a fluke, if you call JJ's.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION   NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION Empty

Back to top Go down

NASCAR LOOKING INTO FUEL iINJUCTION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next