Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Labonte, TRG need money for full race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Labonte, TRG need money for full race Empty
PostSubject: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 am

Quote :
Labonte may not be able to run full race at NHMS: After qualifying 8th for Sunday's Sylvania 300 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Bobby Labonte, driver this week, of the #71 TRG Motorsports Chevy said: "I hope we get to race on Sunday. We still don't have enough money to race. We are still looking for a little bit to race on Sunday. Hopefully this will do it. We have a dinner to go to tonight, so maybe some things will come out of it. I am really excited about the run that we had. Slugger (Richard Labbe, crew chief) did a good job. I changed air pressure a little bit and screwed up my first lap some. I knew getting in to three the second lap was definitely going to be better. I was just hoping it was going to more than the normal 2/10ths sometimes. It was. Really proud of all the guys on the TRG Chevy. It was a lot of fun."(Chevy Racing)
Assoc. SBLI Insurance (Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts) will ride on the Bobby Labonte driven #71 TRG Motorsports Chevy [lower 1/4 panel] as an associate sponsor for New Hampshire. SBLI is a leading provider of life insurance products. Established in 1901, the Massachusetts based provider has over $2 billion in assets and operates in 32 states.(TRG)(9-19-2009)
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm

They've gotten enough to race.

Quote :
Bobby Labonte qualified the #71 TRG Motorsports Chevy in eighth for tomorrow's running of the Sylvania 300 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Labonte put in a lap of 28.888 seconds with an average speed of 132 mph that will see him start from the fourth row on Sunday. The effort is the best starting position that the first-year team has had all season as well as Labonte's best starting position of 2009. "The good news is that with the local support that we received, it looks like we will be able to race tomorrow," Labonte said. "I am really excited about the run that we had. Slugger (Richard Labbe, crew chief) did a good job. I changed air pressure a little bit and screwed up my first lap some. I knew getting into turn three on the second lap was definitely going to be better. I was just hoping it was going to be more than the normal 2/10ths and it was. I am really proud of all the guys on the TRG Motorsports team. It was a lot of fun." The team has received a ground swell of local support to allow them to race on Sunday. SBLI Insurance (Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts) came on board during the week and the team signed CBR Motorcars, EmployInlt.com, Velocity Terminal (racing simulators) and Commonwealth Foreign Exchange to help get the car on the track Sunday. Along with help from current sponsors TaxSlayer.com and Racehost.com. The TRG Motorsports crew is comprised of Mike Brown, Paul Clapprood, Dennis Croxell, Bobby Dell, Marc Hendricksen, Richard "Slugger" Labbe, Andy Pugh, Tim Rice, Jesse Sanders and Joe Zanolini.(TRG Motorsports)(9-19-2009)
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 pm

good that he got he enough to race the whole race- bad that it was questionable
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:04 am

Labonte's best overall run of 2009: in the 71. Labonte's best qualifying spot of the year: in the 71. I see a trend...
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 am

I'm glad the team is able to run the full race now, since Bobby has a chance at another good run. Labonte, TRG need money for full race Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:53 pm

roosterrage wrote:
Labonte's best overall run of 2009: in the 71. Labonte's best qualifying spot of the year: in the 71. I see a trend...

definately not a good thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 am

If anything, the fact that he can run up front in the 71 and NOT with the 96 should tell that team something... Labonte, TRG need money for full race Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labonte, TRG need money for full race   Labonte, TRG need money for full race Empty

Back to top Go down

Labonte, TRG need money for full race
Page 1 of 1