Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne Empty
PostSubject: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm

I decided to not even focus on the Yates guys today (thank God) and instead concentrated mostly on the guys I'll be following next year, Kahne, Allmendinger, Sadler and Menard.

Very good early runs by both Kahne and Allmending, running in the top 10-12 for most of the day before Kahne faded a little bit.

Sadler, in the rear again.

Menard is still in Yates prepared cars so we'll give him a pass for now. If he is still pulling up the rear next year in RPM cars (when Allmendinger has 2 top 15 finishes in his two Ford starts), then I'll have more of a problem with him.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 pm

eehwkram wrote:
I decided to not even focus on the Yates guys today (thank God) and instead concentrated mostly on the guys I'll be following next year, Kahne, Allmendinger, Sadler and Menard.

Very good early runs by both Kahne and Allmending, running in the top 10-12 for most of the day before Kahne faded a little bit.

Sadler, in the rear again.

Menard is still in Yates prepared cars so we'll give him a pass for now. If he is still pulling up the rear next year in RPM cars (when Allmendinger has 2 top 15 finishes in his two Ford starts), then I'll have more of a problem with him.
To me it proves one thing. ROUSH CHASSIS ARE GARBAGE -- rpm HAS PROMISE. i DO HOPE WE WILL BE USING rpm cHASSIS UNTIL SOMEBODY WITH THE FORD T can solve the problem and its a big one.

ATTN: eehwkram"]<<<<Menard is still in Yates prepared cars so we'll give him a pass for now>>>> These are Roush Chassis NOT YATES
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Allmendinger was the top-Ford today. Good to see the RPM Fords running this well right off the bat...

Even though Menard's cars are Roush chasis, they are YATES prepared.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Allmendinger was the top-Ford today. Good to see the RPM Fords running this well right off the bat...

That may be true but if Roush can't set up his own chassis , how can you expect YATES to set them up
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:

That may be true but if Roush can't set up his own chassis , how can you expect YATES to set them up
BTW wasn't Sadler's Ford prepared by YATES w/ RPM chassis and how about last week AJ's chassis?(I think that was a Roush chassis.) Totally confused w/ all this back and forth deals.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Talladega: Sadler ran a YATES prepared Roush chasis

Texas: Allmendinger ran a RPM prepared RPM chasis

Phoenix: Allmendinger ran a RPM prepared RPM chasis

Same deal for Homestead next week.
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 pm

I assume that Roush provides Yates the chassis and then Yates puts the setups together (shocks, springs, etc...). So I assume that Roush provided RPM the chassis and then RPM used their setups for Allmendinger the last two weeks.

If that is the case, it looks like Roush can learn from RPM because the RPM Ford's have been strong two straight weeks. Or at the very least we can have a more equitable sharing of information and go with RPM setups where RPM is strong and Roush setups where they are strong and Roush can lean on us a little more (I am sure they weren't learning much from the Yates guys).
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:51 pm

No, RPM built the cars. They are just RPM chasis with a FORD body. My understanding is that it is the same chasis that they run in their Dodges, just with a FORD body and engine.

Roush has NO part in the building of/supplying Allmendinger's cars.
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
No, RPM built the cars. They are just RPM chasis with a FORD body. My understanding is that it is the same chasis that they run in their Dodges, just with a FORD body and engine.

Roush has NO part in the building of/supplying Allmendinger's cars.

Then that's how it needs to be done last year as well. I think that it only helps all the Ford teams to have as many people comapring notes as possible. Not one glove fits all. When that happens, when one team struggles, they'll all fall off (kind of like Ford this year).
Back to top Go down
38RYR8890

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:41 pm

It's pretty obvious Roush doesn't share info with anyone outside ROUSH. Wonder how the O'l cat in the hat is gonna handle another Ford team out there beating him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne   Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 15 finishes by Allmendinger and Kahne
Page 1 of 1