Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Me---guessing JJ Yeley. Yeley was Doug first choice for a driver when he took over Yatesracing.
Could never figure out why but he may get his wish now with this NEW TEAM. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 am

Is JJ well enough to race? I thought he was in a pretty serious accident last year. Broke his neck or something like that? I could be wrong?
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 am

DeeDee wrote:
Is JJ well enough to race? I thought he was in a pretty serious accident last year. Broke his neck or something like that? I could be wrong?
Your right ,he was hurt pretty badly but when he was interviewed on Sirius JJ commented he was cleared or ready to race. I did not hear the complete interview. (I was on the phone)
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 am

Ok, sounds like he's all better. That's good to hear.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Maybe someone like Casey Mears or David Stremme would get in the car. I think they would even be better than Yeley if they're willing to take it...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Maybe someone like Casey Mears or David Stremme would get in the car. I think they would even be better than Yeley if they're willing to take it...
There is a friend of mind that goes over to the Gillilands forum and he told me that David mention something about the #38 car might come back.

Andrew, does Yates still own the #38?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 pm

NASCAR owns all of the numbers, they just lease them to the teams. Not sure if Yates still leases the 38 number; but, I'd guess no. He could always get it back, though if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:58 pm

I'd say Mears is the best one left without a ride.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Dave Blaney said on Sirius that he has heard that this team is so closely aligned with Roush that he thinks it will go to someone associated with Roush... (which leads me to believe Erik Darnell could end up in the seat...)
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 pm

That is probably the most likely scenario.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 pm

roosterrage wrote:
That is probably the most likely scenario.
I sure hope so. Whats with Stephen Leight?

What is childress doing with him? Childress is holding up a darn good driver while time is slipping away. Would love to see Stephen in a FORD and darn soon too. He isn't going anywhere w/Childress
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Childress has no sponsorship for his Nationwide program right now. As of now, they do not plan to run any Nationwide races with any driver in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Childress has no sponsorship for his Nationwide program right now. As of now, they do not plan to run any Nationwide races with any driver in 2010.
I realize that so what's with Leight? I wish they would release him and give him a chance to find another team. Hopely A FORD TEAM.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm not sure of his contract status with RCR, but there are very few rides available for next season. He might be better off to wait it out with RCR and hope they find some sponsor money.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:37 am

idk Stremme and Sorenson are the best ones left....... for the sake of the field I'd say Sorenson

someone said Darnell, but he didn't show much promise last year.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Sorenson is under contract with Braun for Nationwide races and a few Cup races. Doubt he'll end up in this ride.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Leicht in the 26 would be cool- he deserves a chance. I didn't realize RCR was having so much sponsor troubles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?   Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be In The #26 Latitude 43 MotorSports race car ?
Page 1 of 1