Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sponsor for aug 16

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 am

any word on sponsorship for the next race? on jayski it has "TBA" for aug 16th, & i have not heard anything as of yet. i assume (hope lol) they have something planned & just choosing to keep it quiet for whatever reason. i'm interested about their paint scheme Smile
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 am

I haven't heard anything
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 am

COULD IT BE COULD IT BE FR9
Or am I just dreaming
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:11 pm

i looked on jayski & it just has Motorcraft listed. FR9 would be badass! but it would not be good if it has problems.......like if it blows up lol.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 pm

jiggastyles09 wrote:
i looked on jayski & it just has Motorcraft listed. FR9 would be badass! but it would not be good if it has problems.......like if it blows up lol.
nothing to laugh about ---thats for sure but I'm expecting a good run
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm

me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 am

It will be safe to say we will see the true power of the new engine this week.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am

Barring any mishaps that can happen when testing a NEW ENGINE the first time in a race WE'LL BLOW THEM AWAY
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:19 am

I sure hope so. If it goes well for the 21, it should be put in any Ford that is not in Chase contention.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 am

RacingDude wrote:
I sure hope so. If it goes well for the 21, it should be put in any Ford that is not in Chase contention.
JMO, MY CHOICES WOULD BE BILL, Ragan, and Menard providing they use 3 New Engines. I really don't know if they would do that. I think its going to be Bill Elliot only. Hope I am wrong because i would like to see more than one car running the FR9
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:38 am

I think your choices sound good - one from Roush, one from Yates, and the Wood Bros.

Hope they are able to get it in more than one car, just don't know if they're ready for that or not.

They could give it to Carl this weekend, since he's basically a lock in the Chase.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I think your choices sound good - one from Roush, one from Yates, and the Wood Bros.

Hope they are able to get it in more than one car, just don't know if they're ready for that or not.

They could give it to Carl this weekend, since he's basically a lock in the Chase.
WOW I would like that but Carl said he didn't want to take the chance. COME ON CARL TAKE THAT CHANCE HAVE FAITH MY FRIEND

I have read somewhere this week where Roush was asked about the chase drivers and his answer was something on the order of----"They will not be the ones making that decision ".
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Quote :
Bill Elliott to have different colors on #21 at MIS: The Wood Brothers Racing #21 Ford Fusion driven by Bill Elliott will switch from its normal red Motorcraft paint scheme and feature the blue, white and orange colors of Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center at Michigan International Speedway. "We are excited to have Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center sponsor the #21 Ford Fusion, especially since Michigan International Speedway is the home track of both Quick Lane and Ford," said Tom Suttles, Quick Lane Business Manager. "This is a fantastic opportunity for us to showcase our partnership with Motorcraft. Quick Lane and Motorcraft form the perfect combination of fast, convenient service and the highest quality parts." In addition to being the primary sponsor of Bill Elliotts Fusion this weekend, fans can see the #21 Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center Ford Fusion at 12 Metro Detroit locations this week. Bill Elliott will be signing autographs at the Quick Lane at Varsity Lincoln Mercury in Novi and the Quick Lane at Hines Park Ford in New Hudson on Thursday, August 13. Ford Customer Service Division brands of Motorcraft and Quick Lane are primary sponsors on the Wood Brothers #21 Ford for 12 races this season, which began in February at the Daytona 500 and will culminate with the season-ending Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Quick Lane provides automotive quick services for all makes and models. For more information about Quick Lane, visit www.quicklane.com.(Wood Brothers Racing/Ford Racing)(8-12-2009)
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 pm

cool, i thought i saw a different paint scheme when they were doing a short wood brothers special on the TNT (with kyle petty) prerace show like 1-2 months ago. they interviewed i think ed, leonard & glen, & they showed a car in the background that was blue/white. i'm thinking thats the same car??
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:16 am

Quote :
sponsor for aug 16 353960508

Wood Brothers Sporting New Colors and Sponsor at Michigan - Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center

The Wood Brothers #21 Ford Fusion will be sporting a new sponsor and new colors this weekend for the Carfax 400 at Michigan International Speedway (MIS) - trading the red Motorcraft for the blue, white and orange colors of Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center. Quick Lane is a nationwide network of facilities that provides auotmotive service while you wait - to learn more, go to www.quicklane.com .

While the Quick Lane logos and paint scheme may be new to the #21 this week, the team hopes the car's steady performance continues. Coming off strong qualifying efforts in the last four races (Charlotte, June Michigan, Chicago and Indy) and solid finishes at Charlotte and Michigan, the team is planning on a complete weekend - one where attention to detail at the shop and a strong qualifying effort result in a good finish on Sunday.

Both Bill Elliott and the Wood Brothers look forward to racing at MIS - not only because it is near the home of the team's biggest supporters, Ford Motor Company and Motorcraft, but because Elliott and the Wood Brothers have enjoyed much success at the track. The Wood Brothers have competed in each of the 79 NASCAR Cup races held at MIS compiling 11 wins, 26 top fives, 37 top tens and 9 poles. Elliott has had 58 MIS starts accumulating 7 wins, 17 top fives, 29 top ten and 7 poles. During the June race, Elliott and the Wood Brothers qualified 15th and finished 16th.

Be sure to catch all the action this weekend beginning Friday with practice and qualifying followed by a 2nd practice and Happy Hour on Saturday. The Carfax 400 is scheduled to begin on Sunday at 2:00 pm EST with live race coverage beginning at 1:30 pm EST on ESPN.

sponsor for aug 16 21%20Quicklane%20scheme%2008%20Bristol

Sweet!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 am

If I recall right, that's the same scheme Bill ran at Bristol last August.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sponsor for aug 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sponsor for aug 16   sponsor for aug 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

sponsor for aug 16
Page 1 of 1