Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15

Go down 
+2
DeeDee
eehwkram
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 Empty
PostSubject: Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15   Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 pm

I don't agree with his assesment of Allmendinger, who had a solid season and really came on at the end, but I can't argue with putting Menard and Sadler as bottom 15 types.

Bottom 15 drivers of 09
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15   Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 am

I agree with you on all ^^

Last edited by DeeDee on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying my comment)
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15   Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am

Agree with all but Allmendinger - by the end of the season, he was an 18th-20th place driver.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15   Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 am

Allmendinger is capable of winning races if put in the right situation. I think he was a top-20 caliber driver this year, and he did that with a team that was put together just before the season started and (at the time) had been only slated to run 8 races.

Other than AJ, I agree with all of the other assessments.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15   Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:59 pm

The only one that's iffy would be Allmendinger. I'd say the last half of the year no, but overall I guess I would agree. Next year, I don't expect him to be down that low.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15   Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:57 am

I don't see how the beginning of the year was all that much worse than the end (on average)
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15   Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Menard, Sadler and Allmendinger make bottom 15
Page 1 of 1